Have you ever asked yourself the question, “Can I connect my wireless headphones to my Samsung TV?” Have you ever wanted to watch your favorite TV show or movie, but you can’t because people around you get annoyed by the TV sound or like the place to be quiet? With today’s technology, you can connect your bluetooth headphones to your TV, allowing others to have some quiet time while you get to watch your show.
Samsung TVs are one of the best TVs today in the market. They come in different sizes, prices, screens that everyone can buy and enjoy. What is great is you can connect your TV to your Bluetooth headphones. You can even use hearing aids when connecting your headphones to your Samsung TV, which gives you the option to listen and adjust the volume as you want without annoying anyone.
If your Samsung TV has built-in Bluetooth, your process of pairing your headphone with your TV is going to be easy; all that you need to is connect your TV with the headphones. Otherwise, you need a Bluetooth adapter to connect the two devices.
Can I Connect My Wireless Headphones to My Samsung TV? The answer is yes!
- Put Your headphones in pairing mode.
- Push the Home button on your TV’s remote.
- Select Settings -> General -> Device Manager -> Input Device Manager -> Bluetooth.
- Now, your TV is set to pairing mode.
- Select your headphones from the Bluetooth device list of the TV menu.
- A notification message will show up asking if you want to pair the two devices.
- Confirm, and you are all set!
This following way is general and could be applied to any Samsung TV.
If the general method did not work, you can find your TV model and follow these instructors.
The following instructions are more specific to different TV models. If the general method nor the specific methods worked for you, try to follow one method that is similar to the TV system that you have. These instructions are from Samsung website:
- Put Your headphones in the pairing mode.
- Navigate the Bluetooth device that you are using on your TV depends on the flowing TV-type that you have:
What if your TV does not have Bluetooth built-in it?
Even if your Samsung TV does not have Bluetooth built-in, you can still enjoy connecting your headphones by buying a Bluetooth adapter.
How to Connect your Bluetooth Adapters with your Headphones and TV ?
- Connect your adopter to a power source and turn it in on
- Connect the adapter to your Samsung TV
- Turn on pairing mode for both your adapter and your headphone and wait for them to connect
- Once your adapter connects to your headphone, you are good to go!
Here are two benefits of using Bluetooth Adapters
- Enable you to connect two headphones to your TV
- Help Extend your headphones and your TV Bluetooth range
hearing aids (Multi-output Audio)
What is great about Samsung TV is you can use Bluetooth hearing aids when you are connected to your headphones. The hearing aids will allow the hard-of-hearing person and their family to listen to the TV at comfortable sound levels. However, this feature is only available in Samsung TV models from 2015 to 2019.
The process is different depending on what model of TV you have. The following instructions are from Samanage website:
- 2019, 2018 and 2017 Smart TVs (R, N, and M models): Home > Settings > General > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio
- 2016 Smart TVs (K models): Home > Settings > System > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio
- 2015 Smart TVs (J models): MENU > System > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio
Benefits of hearing aids system and headphones
TVs and headphones with hearing aids systems are important for impaired people. The hearing aids system that Samsung has in their TVs, helps impaired people to listen to the TV with the best volume that is comfortable for them. This feature is recommended for all impaired people.
Written by Ahoud Algargoush